It takes us doing a couple of key activities, each and every week! Consistently. Week in and week out. That’s the crux of it.
Once you get past your initial “warm market” and your “low hanging fruit,” some people get stuck with how to keep growing their business, on an on-going basis! But not you!! Our team’s Weekly Checklist simplifies it for you.
Rock Your Biz-weekly-checklist
Print out blank copies and put them in a “sanity binder” (to help keep yourself organized.) And start working from a new one each week. Get good and consistent with planting these seeds….and you’re going to be unstoppable!
Take it a step further and find an Accountability Buddy or two. Make a commitment to send a copy of your completed Checklist to each week each week. That extra accountability will help you grow your business by leaps and bounds!
Weekly IPA Checklist
IPA’s (Income-Producing Activities)
- 2-3 Facebook messages a day (about 15 posts a week)
- 1 FB live a week
- Send Happy Birthday messages (daily, or weekly)
- Engage with people in your newsfeed
- Send 10 new friends requests (2 a day/10 a week)
- Send personal (non Plexus) messages to at least 25 people a week (5 a day/25 a week)
- Do 25 bold reach outs a week (5 a day/25 a week)
- Do at least 15 follow-back-arounds a week (3 a day/15 a week)
Taking Care of Current Business
- Check in with 5-10 customers a week
- Check in with 2-5 business builders a week
Mindset and Training
- Attend Sunday’s Team Empowerment Call [Sundays at 6pm PST via Telephone: See calendar of events tab for Number to dial in)
- Listen to YouTube videos/read books.